Tandem Hi-Gate Full Height Turnstile
Turnstile Security Systems Inc. 3000 series turnstiles are designed to provide years of trouble free service. Three rotor sections provide a comfortable passage while still maintaining high security performance. Units are available with mechanical or electrical operation, in either one or two way operation, with any combination of fail lock or fail secure. The tandem hi-gate full security turnstile is also available in a tandem configuration accommodating multiple points of controlled entry and exit. Also see our poly carbonate hi-gate here View our high gate product video here
- All bearings are permanently lubricated.
- Mechanically fastened arms (stronger than welded) and easily replaced if damaged.
- All locking components are hardened steel.
- Delrin main indexing cam provides years of maintenance free reliability.
- Bronze oil-impregnated bushings for low maintenance.
- Adjustable hydraulic speed control.
- Hot dipped galvanized finish.
Standard Electric Components:
- 24 volt operating system.
- Adjustable timer.
- Fail lock or fail safe.
- Heavy duty pull type solenoid.
- Dry contact relay.
- 12 volt or 24 volt pulse relay.
- Powder coat finish.
- Indicating lights.
- Card reader mounting plate.
- Coin or token acceptors.
- Electronic counter.
- Computer interface module.
- Push button release.
- Stainless Steel
- Powder Coat
3000 series turnstiles are designed to provide access control to both supervised and unsupervised locations such as commercial and industrial facilities, airports, schools, amusement parks etc. Turnstile Security Systems Inc. turnstiles can be used wherever controlled access is required.