Handicap Gate Systems – Magnetic / Locking
Handicap gates are designed to provide easy access for the disabled person while providing a barrier to others attempting to exit.
- Similar unique hydraulic closure and other features found in Swing Gates.
- Handicap gate Cat. No. 1009 & 1010 are opened by the disabled person or an assistant operating a mechanical latch on the moving arm. A 33″ opening is provided.
- The gate is self-locking when returned to the closed position.
- A universal symbol identifies access for the disabled. A “no exit” symbol is indicated on the gate’s reverse side.
- Bolt heads are hidden by a cover which snaps over the floor mounting flange.
- Installs on 35 1/2″ post centres.
- Available finishes are bright chrome, satin chrome or powder coat.
- Horizontal rails may be attached with rail fitting cat. no. 1016.
- For a gate lockable with a key, with a panic release, see closure gate cat. no. 2031 and 2032.
- Remote controlled electrical unlocking gates offer more convenient access for the disabled. See electrical gate section.
Handicap gates are designed to provide easy access for the disabled person while providing a barrier to others attempting to exit. Three versions are available to provide different levels of functionality depending on your budget and need.Product Documentation