Swing Gates – Self Closing
Mechanical and electric locking swing gates are a popular alternate to turnstiles, to control how customers enter and exit your premises. The added security of new electric locking and unlocking gates has opened up new applications. Mechanical and electric locking gates come standard with EMERGENCY BREAKAWAY feature that allows them to meet any building and fire code regulations. Available in satin chrome, bright chrome and powder coat paint finish.
- Hydraulic arm closure provides user safety and prevents internal wear.
- Arm swings 90° in one direction. A unique ureakaway feature provides an exit path in case of emergency.
- Standard arm openings of 29”, 33” and 36” are supplemented by custom lengths to a maximum of 36″.
- The return stop is located in the gate post, eliminating extra post at the end of the arm and providing unobstructed passageway when installed facing a counter or wall.
- The gate is securely mounted to the floor surface with 4 (3/8”) anchors.
To control the movement of high volume pedestrian traffic into and out of specific areas. Universal arrow and stop symbols are permanently attached to the arm to direct flow. Used in retail stores, libraries and other commercial establishments.