Manual Gate Security Turnstile
The 3000 series Manual gate is to be used in conjunction with the single and tandem hi-gates to provide controlled access for handicap or personnel.
- Full stainless steel construction polished to a #4 finish.
- Outer frame consists of 2” square 14ga tube.
- Vertical bars are 1 ¼” 16 ga tube with 5/16” thick centre support.
- Verticals are welded at 3 locations, top, bottom and at the horizontal centre support.
- Indicating lights red/green.
- Card reader mounting plate.
- Remote push button.
- Stainless steel
- Powder coat
3000 series turnstiles are designed to provide access control to both supervised and unsupervised locations such as commercial and industrial facilities, airports, schools, amusement parks etc. Turnstile Security Systems Inc. turnstiles can be used wherever controlled access is required.